When is the last time you smelled the lake air during your morning commute?
Or pulled into the parking lot with a big smile on your face, pumped with endorphins and ideas? Or lost a few pounds just by traveling back and forth to work every day?
Likely never, if you slide behind the wheel of your vehicle each morning.
But what if one day you left the car in the driveway and rode a bike instead?
On Friday, May 20th, we invite you to ride your bike to work. To reward your commute, we’ll have a couple of bicycle stations open from 6:30 am to 8:30 am with
- Coffee, water and refreshments
- Bike mechanics to look at brakes, tire pressure and other safety checks
- Advance copies of the new and improved Duluth-Superior Bike Map
The bike stations will be located at:
- Lake Ave & Superior Street in Duluth (Minnesota Power Plaza)
- Tower Ave & Belknap Street in Superior (City Center Park)
Give biking to work a try – for just one day. Stop by and say hello.