What if this Friday you left the car in the driveway and rode your bike instead?
On Friday, May 18th, we invite you to ride your bike to work.
We’ll have a couple of bicycle stations open, on both sides of the bridge, from 6:30 am to 8:30 am. Stop by and reward your commute with:
- Free coffee and refreshments
- Bike mechanics to look at brakes, tire pressure and other safety checks
- Copies of the Duluth-Superior Bike Map
The bike stations will be located at:
- Duluth: Lake Ave &Superior Street (Minnesota Power Plaza)
- Superior: Tower Ave & Belknap Street (City Center Park)
We think you’ll enjoy the ride. Biking can enhance your physical health, mental outlook and even improve the rest of your work day. Give it a try and see for yourself!